Would you start both Priest and LJ?

Lori

Yeah, so I pounded the crap out of my week 1 opponent and lead the league in points, but I also left 16 on the bench with LJ. I'm greedy - and still ticked about having to give up the points trophy at this year's draft - so leaving ANYTHING on the bench bugs me.

RB: Priest (KC), LJohnson (KC), Steven Jackson (STL), TJ Duckett (ATL), KFaulk (NE)

WR: Fitzgerald (AZ), CJohnson (CIN), DJackson (SEA), Lee Evans, SParker (KC), Crumpler (ATL)

Can go either 2RB/4WR or 3/3; no separate TE slot. Holmes, SJackson, Fitz, ChadJ, and DJax are all obvious plays, so my sixth and last selection is between LJ/Duckett/Lee. (Unlike Kent14, I'm not deciding between LJ and another team's full-time starting RB; that's why I put this in a separate thread...)

What say you?

I would start LJ in this scenario--but not expect much on a consistent basis. I think the odds of him scoring vs. Duckett scoring are probably the same. The upside w/LJ (besides being Holmes' insurance) is that he is so explosive that he'll occasionally break big runs, like he did last week. Given your choice between LJ and Duckett (I think Evans is not an option against TB), I think LJ is the way to go.

(by the way, Kevin Faulk?? :devil: )

(by the way, Kevin Faulk??  :devil: )

444093[/snapback]

17th round, just ahead of my backup kicker. Buffalo is my only D, so I needed somebody I can cut loose to pick up a replacement D for the Bills' bye week.

Besides, if I ever actually get to the point where I need Faulk, then I'm already Faulked anyway...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.