I've changed my mind...

buckeyemike

Your links don't work. You need to link to the page not the image. Looking back I guess I'd like the current jersey with the 1974 - 1975 helmet but again think look better with the coloring at the top reversed to red blue vs blue red. It doesn't defeat the purpose of returning to them, I mean look at the current Jets uniforms/helmets they pay homeage to their history but slightly different to create something modern.

441258[/snapback]

Whoops, sorry 'bout that ... it only seems to do that on IE6 which I don't use, I use Firefox & Netscape

Anyway, here ya go mate :

BILLS Helmets 1960-2005

Besides, the Readskins are above the NFL's rules. To prove it, just look at the TV deal they have. No other game may be shown on TV in the greater D.C. area if a Redskins game is going on. So, if the Skins are Fox on at 1 pm, there is paid programing or a Friends marathon on the Washington CBS affiliate.

That's NOT a 'REDSKINS' rule, that's an NFL rule ...

Any 'home' team that's being shown on local TV, there cannot be another NFL game on the opposite network during that time span ...

That's in the NFL Blackout & Television Policy ...

0:)

If you tamper with the way the current throwback uniform looks, you're totaly defeating the purpose of returning back to them.

It's either go back to them the way they were on Sunday, or don't go back to them at all.

We did go to a blue pants for away games in 1973 while still wearing that logo, but 1974 was the year we went to the charging/leaping Buffalo.

In 1976 we went to the blue facemask, and in 1982 the Buffalo logo was increased in size.

I'd like to see us to go back to the throwbacks EXACTLY as they were on Sunday, and not change a thing.

BILLS Helmets 1960-2005

:)

*** This post was edited to fix the link to the helmets ..

441242[/snapback]

The grazer makes me hungry for steak. I think all teams with animal logos should depict their animal in it's most docile state.