This team has a swagger...

SACTOBILLSFAN

The more and more I hear the players of this team and watch the replay of the game I see something that we have lacked since the Kelly years...attitude on BOTH sides of the ball. The team has that swagger that successful teams have (granted it was only one game but i don't think their confidence will be easily shaken). And reading a quote from McGahee saying "JP came out and proved you all wrong. And I told you he would do it!" in the USA Today is something special I think this team feels like its them against the football world and that can be a very inspiring feeling. The "F**K you i told you so" attitude and Vincent not being close to satisfied with a FIVE turnover 121 yards surrendered game is awesome to hear. The team, especially the offense, fully supporting JP coupled with the defense striving to be even more dominating than they were and JP being a vocal and emotional catalyst (see yelling at Reed and high fiving the crowd at the half). Even if they go through some growing pains this year (which they will no doubt) on offense this team is going to be a force to be reckoned with this season and for years to come if they keep their young core together.