keeping perspective...

SuperBills12

Man, I can't remember the last time I felt so at ease watching the Bills play KNOWING they were going to win on opening day (maybe in '93 when they spanked the Pats)....JP looked great, Willis ran hard. our D was unbelievable, and Lindell hit ON ALL OF HIS FG'S ATTEMPTS!

with that said, next week we got the Bucs, and they looked great against Minni-choka

Let the ride begin!

Man, I can't remember the last time I felt so at ease watching the Bills play KNOWING they were going to win on opening day (maybe in '93 when they spanked the Pats)....JP looked great, Willis ran hard. our D was unbelievable, and Lindell hit ON ALL OF HIS FG'S ATTEMPTS!

with that said, next week we got the Bucs, and they looked great against Minni-choka

Let the ride begin!

436815[/snapback]

Bring it Tampa!

Bring it Tampa!

436835[/snapback]

TB is not going to be a pushover like the sleeping texans were. They're better than advertised. However, if JPL doesn't play well next week, keep one thing in mind: He doesn't play defense. Good lord we've got a good D. That should be good enough for me!

A good defense always travels well....that's the beauty of it. The Bills and this D can go on the road and be in any game. I will be in attendance Sunday at Tampa and expect the Bucs to be very tough to beat. This has all the makings of a 13-10 or 16-13 type of game. Throw in the fact that it's their home opener and Tampa is 1-0 and it's gonna be nuts.