To all Buckeye fans

Chilly

I can't wait until next year, I'm sure it will be just as great as last night’s game. Inside the stadium there was an intensity that I've never felt before, and there were times that your ears would just ring. Oh, and by the way, marching script Ohio in front of 106,000 people screaming at the top of their lungs and seeing nothing but flash bulbs was incredible. Good luck to Texas, they looked great...the last TD catch was amazing. I meet a lot of Texas fans and students and they were very knowledgeable and fun to talk to and I look forward to going down next year.

One of the best football games I've ever seen. This was your night, you may well have the best team in the country- I do believe that if a rematch happens, we have what it takes to win, but for now, Texas should be ranked first.

I can't see your QB not winning the Heisman

What a great game, both of these teams showed why this game was so hyped up.

OSU played a great game, and you guys are gonna kick some ass the rest of the year.

Best of luck to ya!

436089[/snapback]

Well... First off congrats! Texas is a great team and your qb is a man among boys. It is frustrating to see what I thought was a choke by the Buckeyes. Not scoring a touchdown four times deep in Texas territory was misery. The Texas defense should get much of the credit for winning the game. The drop in the end zone by the Buckeye tight end is a nightmare in itself and Ted Ginn Jr had a couple drops too. However, the bottom line is that the game wasn't settled by a fluke play or a bad call just very good football. The Buckeyes were one series away from winning. Those are the worst ones to lose! Good luck with the rest your season!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.