Quick football party question...

Corp000085

Here's the deal: I invited 30 of my friends over tomorrow. I've got a keg of milwaukee's best ice, cheese balls, 60lbs of elbow macaroni, and butter. I've just got one question, as i attach the foil to my rabbit ear antenna in hopes that the game will be on tv here in NC:

Sweet or Dill pickles?

Go Retatta, Go Bills!

I would hope that you're on a windup and that you really have DIRECTV/NFL Sunday Ticket

If you're not, good luck getting the BILLS game, as this is doubleheader week for FOX, NOT CBS

With the PANTHERS at home at 1 pm ET, the odds of CBS showing the BILLS v HOUSTON

game opposite the Carolina game in that same time slot is slim & none ...

As far as the pickles, I'd suggest these :

Pickles for the BILLS game

Here's the deal:  I invited 30 of my friends over tomorrow.  I've got a keg of milwaukee's best ice, cheese balls, 60lbs of elbow macaroni, and butter.  I've just got one question, as i attach the foil to my rabbit ear antenna in hopes that the game will be on tv here in NC: 

Sweet or Dill pickles?

Go Retatta, Go Bills!

435881[/snapback]

Ummmmm...forget the type of pickle juice, where's your eggs??? :w00t: Are you eliminating ingredients in order to reduce the preparation time? :w00t:

Here's the deal:  I invited 30 of my friends over tomorrow.  I've got a keg of milwaukee's best ice, cheese balls, 60lbs of elbow macaroni, and butter.  I've just got one question, as i attach the foil to my rabbit ear antenna in hopes that the game will be on tv here in NC: 

Sweet or Dill pickles?

Go Retatta, Go Bills!

435881[/snapback]

Wow, the party ended when you decided to get The Beast in a keg. :w00t:

I would hope that you're on a windup and that you really have DIRECTV/NFL Sunday Ticket

If you're not, good luck getting the BILLS game, as this is doubleheader week for FOX, NOT CBS

With the PANTHERS at home at 1 pm ET, the odds of CBS showing the BILLS v HOUSTON

game opposite the Carolina game in that same time slot is slim & none ...

As far as the pickles, I'd suggest these :

Pickles for the BILLS game

435898[/snapback]

i have sunday ticket. my post was tongue in cheek.

Ummmmm...forget the type of pickle juice, where's your eggs??? :w00t:  Are you eliminating ingredients in order to reduce the preparation time? :w00t:

435943[/snapback]

i forgot to mention my 3 dozen eggs... also, i plan on cooking the noodles for 25 minutes in the water, then another 40 or so with the eggs... To save myself from unnecessary fat, i'm skipping on butter and oil. Also, i don't like teflon, so i'll be cooking my noodles and eggs in a nice stainless pan.

I don't bother with food.  It soaks up the beer, and you're just going to puke it up or pass out in it anyway.  Just stick with the suds.

435946[/snapback]

mmmm, beer.

Wow, the party ended when you decided to get The Beast in a keg.    :w00t:

435969[/snapback]

no my friend. you're wrong. The party begins with a keg of The Beast.