Nice to see Tom Brady

gantrules

There are plenty of people in the league who leave themselves open to criticism for the way they behave on the field, Brady is not one of them.  The guy is a solid QB, a solid teammate, and does a lot of good things for the community.  It just makes you guys look like bush-league fans and bitter losers to talk this way about him.  And that's coming from a diehard Bills fan.  I guess some people have no respect for anything that doesn't wear a buffalo on the helmet.

Regarding Dillon - the guy has never taken leadership from anyone, so why would you expect anything different now?

434770[/snapback]

Word

It's all in fun.  But honestly, if I was going to have my son emulate any QB in this league right now to learn how to play the position, it would be Brady.  His poise in the pocket and patience with his progressions is fun to watch.  He is clearly a leader on that team, which is why he could talk to Dillon the way he did and motivate him to play better.  I like bashing Brady and the Pat's as much as the next guy, but damn, he continues to earn my respect on the field.

434838[/snapback]

True! Even the "haters" have to agree with that statement!