Week 1 - Penalties

Carmel Corn

...and I predict the sun will set sometime tonight...your point? :unsure:

Refs seemed to be calling it pretty tight last night, combine that with the first week of the season and penalties will be up all around (frick, New England was flagged at least 7 times...). :doh: But unfortunately, I haven't seen anything to increase my belief that this Bills team will be less penalty-prone than the Bills teams under the last two coaching regimes...I know that any time I see a run over 10 yards (or a key 3rd down conversion) I'll be looking for the requisite holding flag....

I hope I'm wrong, but I predict the Bills will still struggle with penalties in week 1.  I would not be surprised if there are 10+ flags and some of them will cancel out some significant plays. 

Thoughts?

434602[/snapback]

In other news, scientists were shocked to discover that the sky is, in fact, blue, and that water has shown tendency to be wet...

In other news, scientists were shocked to discover that the sky is, in fact, blue, and that water has shown tendency to be wet...

434833[/snapback]

I heard about that nasty Dihydrogen Monoxide. That's terrible, breathing it in will kill you, and it composes a majority of acid rain, and yet we all sit around and do nothing about it.

I heard about that nasty Dihydrogen Monoxide. That's terrible, breathing it in will kill you, and it composes a majority of acid rain, and yet we all sit around and do nothing about it.

434837[/snapback]

Apparently, there was a large DHMO spill down in N.O. According to mayor nagin, bush and fema just sat around and did nothing while this nast chemical filled his city. We need DHMO prevention awareness now!