meazza

ok well this is pretty simple

6 points for TD from rush or reception, 1 point for 20 yards

who would you start at WR?

Plexico Burress who is facing arizona or laverneous coles who is facing KC

both are playing vs semi good defences... in this situation who would you start

another question

as RB's i have travis henry, tomlinson, carnell williams and kevin jones

now im definately starting tomlinson and jones but do i choose henry who will likely get some touches this weekend or go with williams who i have no idea if he is starting or not

thanks, any help will be appreciated :unsure:

ok well this is pretty simple

6 points for TD from rush or reception, 1 point for 20 yards

who would you start at WR?

Plexico Burress who is facing arizona or laverneous coles who is facing KC

both are playing vs semi good defences... in this situation who would you start

another question

as RB's i have travis henry, tomlinson, carnell williams and kevin jones

now im definately starting tomlinson and jones but do i choose henry who will likely get some touches this weekend or go with williams who i have no idea if he is starting or not

thanks, any help will be appreciated :D

434516[/snapback]

Coles & Williams, IMHO.

Good luck!

Coles over Burress. Against the Chiefs the Jets could find themselves in a shootout.

Williams over Henry. Henry has been hurt with the turf toe. Not to mention they are at Pittsburgh which dominates against the run. While Williams is a definate to play and they are against the Vikings. The Vikings will be much improved on Defense this year but you can expect it to take a few games for them to be running on all cylinders.

Coles over Burress.  Against the Chiefs the Jets could find themselves in a shootout.

Williams over Henry.  Henry has been hurt with the turf toe.  Not to mention they are at Pittsburgh which dominates against the run.  While Williams is a definate to play and they are against the Vikings.  The Vikings will be much improved on Defense this year but you can expect it to take a few games for them to be running on all cylinders.

435826[/snapback]

thats what im worried about, KC boosted up their Defence, (my best friend is a chiefs fan so thats all he says lol) so i'm worried that KC's defence could lockdown on coles and i dont really see the Jets being that good this year... i had no choice to take him he was one of the top receivers left

i didnt think williams would start already, i figured pittman would be the starter...

anyways thansk for the help, your recommendations will be considered :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.