Heath Miller vs Doug Jolley

smapdi

Im at a loss of whom to start this week. I like the upside of Miller but I read that he isn't going to be starting the season. Im not sure what the status is on Jolley either. My buddy told me he was in the doghouse. Right now I have Jolley pencilled in but I do believe Miller has more upside.

I moved Miller back into the starting line up. They both are "backups" at this point but I do believe Miller will got a lot more looks then Jolley due to the steelers banged up backfield. Probably use a lot of 2 TE sets and Miller is very dangerous.

eeek gross. didn't know miller was a backup. any other te's you can use? who's opposite dallas clark on indy this year. anybody on a team with peyton is bound to do well.

sorry I'm of no real help to you. your desicion sucks either way.

433645[/snapback]

Ben Hartstock plays second fiddle to Clark, who by the way, is questionable this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.