Detroit Radio Announcers Slam Buffalo!

Beerstm

Quote:  “I got one for both of you guys.  The punishment has already been dealt out.  It has been decided by the powers that be that Mike Mularkey  is now forced to live and coach in Buffalo.”  (Approximately 3 hrs 3 minuets and 29 seconds into the broadcast).

432876[/snapback]

When the guy needs a windup before his pitch, you know it's going to be some lame baseless jab.

"I got one for you guys..." ***long fart***

The Lions are better off under Mariucci, but still pretty much suck. And they have lame-o local announcers.

Consider the source on a comment like that.

You know what the worst thing about Buffalo really is? The negative attitude a lot of the people in Buffalo have. I grew up there. I live down South now.  I promise you if the economy was better, I'd move right back.

Every time I try and show my wife (who is from GA) around and make a comment to local about how we're "thinking of moving back", they give me this long winded speech, something such as...

"You don't want to move here. This place sucks. This place will always suck. Nothing we do will ever make it not suck. We're doomed. Politicians suck. Laws suck. Taxes suck. Weather sucks. Hockey sucks. Bethlehem has closed. The waterfront sucks. The parks suck. Erie county sucks. Property taxes suck. We'll never dig out. They're killing us all slowly. Run. If I could get out I would. Go Bills!"

That defeated attitude *really* doesn't help anything.  You need people moving back into the area!

/rant off.

-Jeff

433104[/snapback]

Ask them why they are still there........then wait for the uncomfortable 10 second pause.....

:blink: