It's not about race....

Unfortunelty a huge chunk of the population, including urban "black areas" are simply too poor! The gap between the haves and have nots is simply too wide!

Rap is OK ( ex punk rocker here! ) but the problem, as I see it, is that when these folks "make it" they become worse than the "oppressors" when it comes to flaunting wealth! They should expand more energy bringing up the rest of the communities that they, supposedly, speak for!

Unfortunelty a huge chunk of the population, including urnab "balck areas" are simply too poor! The gap between the haves and have nots is simply too wide!

Rap is OK ( ex punk rocker here! ) but the problem, as i see it, is that when these folks "make it" they become worse than the "opressors" when it comes to flaunting wealth! They should expand more energy bringing up the rest of the communities that they, supposedly, speak for!

430029[/snapback]

Re-post in 20 years after your ears are no longer wet.

Unfortunelty a huge chunk of the population, including urnab "balck areas" are simply too poor! The gap between the haves and have nots is simply too wide!

Rap is OK ( ex punk rocker here! ) but the problem, as i see it, is that when these folks "make it" they become worse than the "opressors" when it comes to flaunting wealth! They should expand more energy bringing up the rest of the communities that they, supposedly, speak for!

430029[/snapback]

I stopped reading at Urnab "Balck areas".