Sean Penn

She was ANGRY about the whole situation...but she sounded hilarious with her French-Canadian accent.  She was talking about using helicopters to save people but they can only get one at a time, "why don't they use a kayak?" 

About the looters, she said "These people have never even touched these things before, they just want to touch them.  Let them touch them!"

She also said something about donating "One million dollar" (not plural) that Stern and Artie kept laughing at and repeating.

But she was talking real fast and was very passionate about it which made it sound even funnier.  Car-wreck is a good way to describe it.

432421[/snapback]

The kayak part was funny because when she said it she started to pretend to work the paddle of a kayak. Her arms were flailing the entire time.

Two things to love about celebrities:

1. All these ideas they have - they're convinced they're the only ones thinking. Like the people doing the actual rescuing would work faster if someone from Hollywood would just suggest it to them or maybe they haven't considered all their options and singers need to point them out.

2. Why was Celine Dion more emotional than 99.999% of the people in the world about this thing? Why do celebrities get emotional when the rest of us don't? Obviously these people don't think with their brains (or else they wouldn't decide to dedicate their lives to singing or acting or any other job where your chances of succeeding are so small) but that doesn't mean they have to subject us to their melodrama every time they have a feeling.

my favorite part:

the woman is completely unglued, constantly wiping tears from her face....and Larry says, "do you have anything you'd like to sing that fits this moment?"....even Celine seems stunned by the stupidity of the question

Hey, Sean and me are here to help.  Cut us some slack.

432527[/snapback]

Yeah, well what took you so long? People could have drank ice cold water out of you and you were nowhere to be found!

Was it because FEMA wouldn't let you in because they were worried about you starting another riot?

Hey, Sean and me are here to help.  Cut us some slack.

432527[/snapback]

Hi Platic Cup! Long time no see. Things haven't been the same without you here. Please tell me you have some fun in store for the upcoming NFL and NBA seasons! I would love to see a sequel of you making Ron Artest your B word :D

Yeah, well what took you so long?  People could have drank ice cold water out of you and you were nowhere to be found!

Was it because FEMA wouldn't let you in because they were worried about you starting another riot?

432555[/snapback]

Dude, be careful of what you say to The Plastic Cup. If you're not, he may just end up making you his B word like he did Artest! :D

Dude, be careful of what you say to The Plastic Cup.  If you're not, he may just end up making you his B word like he did Artest!  :D

432846[/snapback]

Sorry, I shouldn't have taken my frustrations out on The Plastic Cup. I think we can all agree that TPC is here to help all of us get through the hard times.

It's just that I'm so mad that the government wasn't using kayaks in New Orleans. :D

Sorry, I shouldn't have taken my frustrations out on The Plastic Cup.  I think we can all agree that TPC is here to help all of us get through the hard times.

It's just that I'm so mad that the government wasn't using kayaks in New Orleans. :D

432856[/snapback]

:D