The Official "Syracuse Stinks" thread

it did show on tv and the announcers pointed out that patterson had a couple of his linemen directly in front of him and more than likely never even saw the defender, no excuse, but.....hang in there Cuse fans, it could be worse......Pasqualoni could still be on the sidelines!!!!!! <_<

Could he possibly telegraph where he was going to throw that ball any more then he did on that play?

430866[/snapback]

Has Syracuse's new QB EVER played football before?  On any level?  The guy looks amazingly lost.

429225[/snapback]

Yeah, the guy just cannot play competitive Div I football, period. I think a lot of people in Syracuse are awfully naive in overestimating the value of playcalling at the college level. Option, pro option, freeze option, West Coast, Spread Shotgun, 3 Wide, Pro Form, Trips, I form, Wing-T, Jumbo, 4-wide, it does not matter - the kid can't play, and neither can his offensive teammates. Having said that I'm all for recruiting a pro offense to help attract players, but it's painfully obvious this team has no players right now offensively.