One thing you gotta love about Losman...

zow2

his comments after the game said it all. He's ready. He isn't going to fret about the preseason...he's going to learn from it and move on. Even though we can all see that JP is going to have some growing pains...he refuses to suck. He reminds me of early Jim Kelly when he first got to the Bills. He battled through some iffy times. JP is going to keep getting better. That doesn't mean they won't turn to Holcomb at some point to help bail them out of a game....but JP is th eguy

his comments after the game said it all. He's ready.  He isn't going to fret about the preseason...he's going to learn from it and move on.  Even though we can all see that JP is going to have some growing pains...he refuses to suck.  He reminds me of early Jim Kelly when he first got to the Bills.  He battled through some iffy times.  JP is going to keep getting better.  That doesn't mean they won't turn to Holcomb at some point to help bail them out of a game....but JP is th eguy

427955[/snapback]

what do you really expect him to say? all i'm hearing are standard sports cliches.......

his comments after the game said it all. He's ready.  He isn't going to fret about the preseason...he's going to learn from it and move on.  Even though we can all see that JP is going to have some growing pains...he refuses to suck.  He reminds me of early Jim Kelly when he first got to the Bills.  He battled through some iffy times.  JP is going to keep getting better.  That doesn't mean they won't turn to Holcomb at some point to help bail them out of a game....but JP is th eguy

427955[/snapback]

sounds a lot like Drew

also played like Drew in directly losing the game

Nah, most young QB's are mum after some ineffective outings or just talk about how they need to get better. JP has that cocky edge that will make him better faster.

By the way, anyone see QB Bradlee Van Pelt of Denver this preseason? wow, he's good. He's flat out better than JP right now. I'm not saying he will be better in the future but the guy makes plays all over the place. Just another example of a solid QB not drafted at the top of the board.

Nah,  most young QB's are mum after some ineffective outings or just talk about how they need to get better. JP has that cocky edge that will make him better faster.

By the way,  anyone see QB Bradlee Van Pelt of Denver this preseason? wow, he's good.  He's flat out better than JP right now.  I'm not saying he will be better in the future but the guy makes plays all over the place.  Just another example of a solid QB not drafted at the top of the board.

427963[/snapback]

Haven't seen but a few plays. You never know who will step up. I'd never heard of him before. But Denver made out there.