This Chick just Knocked out .......Why ?

From what I see and hear I dont think JP is gonna take the bills to the promise land but then again I am a little concerned about my Pats right now. We took way too many losses this off season. I think this season we'll see what really makes the Pats go

From what I see and hear I dont think JP is gonna take the bills to the promise land but then again I am a little concerned about my Pats right now. We took way too many losses this off season. I think this season we'll see what really makes the Pats go

425502[/snapback]

Awright!

I'm guessing that Bruschi being out will have an effect. I'm surprised that he thinks he might be able to play again. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pat's use a number of 4-down DL sets this year - looks like a talented bunch.

As to JP, I'd think that the team's offensive playcalling will play a big part. One may praise his physical talents and outfit him with a spiffy tuxedo so to speak, but the fact remains that he's a newcomer to the field.

Then thats even better for the Bills. Damn is Johnson even in the NFL anymore. On that note anyone know of a website that has a where are they now type thing for athletes

425579[/snapback]

Yep. NFL.com is dripping with info about active players, standings, scores, etc.

Check out the "scores" section on game day. You are a Pat's fan, and if you call up nfl.com then "Scores" and click on your game of choice, you can get a 70-second delay (more or less) run-down of the game in progress, with options for play-by-play, team stats, etc. Give it a shot.

For active players:

http://www.nfl.com/players

For inactive players, googling something like "NFL + rob johnson" etc. should get you some info.

Then thats even better for the Bills. Damn is Johnson even in the NFL anymore. On that note anyone know of a website that has a where are they now type thing for athletes

425579[/snapback]

My father just bought a book entitled "The Baseball Necrology" that talks about what some baseball players did after hanging up their spikes.