If you like sick jokes....

Chilly

There is one movie to see this summer: The Aristocrats.

I saw it tonight,it was awesome. It could have been done a bit better in editing, but the movie was great and really funny.

Its a not-rated movie because it woulda been NC-17 (without nudity - just language), and Christians everywhere are outraged (what else could you want).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436078/?fr=c2...fc=1;ft=22;fm=1

If you like really, really funny jokes and don't mind shock and awe and toilet humor, this is the movie to see.

yeah it's a great movie...over 100 top comics retelling an old vaudeville joke - basically, the joke setup and punchline are the same, each comic fleshes it out his/her own way....I thought the filthiest was Bob Saget....Sarah Silverman was great...also liked Jeffrey Ross, Kevin Pollak, the South Park sketch, the Onion staff, and the mime

2 big thumbs up

yeah it's a great movie...over 100 top comics retelling an old vaudeville joke - basically, the joke setup and punchline are the same, each comic fleshes it out his/her own way....I thought the filthiest was Bob Saget....Sarah Silverman was great...also liked Jeffrey Ross, Kevin Pollak, the South Park sketch, the Onion staff, and the mime

2 big thumbs up

420758[/snapback]

That mime was !@#$ing awesome, as was Bob Saget, and Sarah Silverman (he raped me... ROFL)

My favorite though si definitely Gilbert Godfrey.

<in my best Jon Stewart voice> Oh Gilbert Godfrey, how such a good career you could have had, if you would have made jokes like you did in this film</Jon Stewart>

I really with Jon woulda said his version of the joke instead of just commenting on it, although my girlfriend did have a good point:

He's the only one in the movie that still has a job. :D

First time I heard that joke was Dana Gould, who is in the movie, told me the joke in my office. At the end when he did the punch line, I scratched my head and thought, wtf was that? He never set up the thing by telling me it's an old vaudevillian thing, or its real meaning, he just walked in and said, I've got a joke for you. He went on and on and on about incest and crap and bestiality and was unbelievable, and i'm thinking, what is wrong with this guy, who wrote this joke? Then he said, "What do you call this act?.....The Aristocrats!!"

So, when I heard about this movie, I finally got the joke. And I think it's just a long exercise in improvisation, and it can really be funny if you let it.

The one guy I didn't like at all was Howie Mandel. He seemed a bit enamored with the "C" word.

To get a feel for this movie, go to The Aristocrats web page and read the glossary. I found myself laughing my arse off.