hurray for instant replay

You know at least in the final two mins when the coach can not challenge Some offical had the balls to call for a review of the play so that there wasn't all the doubt about the finish. It wasn't just let him have it like in the New England game.

so I might as well and my QUARTER INTO THE POT OF 2 CENT POSTERS.

Drew played a MUCH smarter game than last year. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: (you know who you are)

Nate always was and will be a showoff "look at me" kind of player. :angry::blush:

Travis is still a better full out strong runner. Willis will get many carries.

Defense had great containment just not for the WHOLE game. :blink::blink:

TOO MANY veteran errors in the heat of the moment. :doh::doh:

We'll get them next week. :w00t::w00t: because I said so.

You know at least in the final two mins when the coach can not challenge Some offical had the balls to call for a review of the play so that there wasn't all the doubt about the finish.  It wasn't just let him have it like in the New England game.

Drew played a MUCH smarter game than last year. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: (you know who you are)

Nate always was and will be a showoff "look at me" kind of player. :doh:  :)

Defense had great containment just not for the WHOLE game. :lol:  :D

TOO MANY veteran errors in the heat of the moment. :doh:  :doh:

We'll get them next week. :flirt:  :flirt: because I said so.

29266[/snapback]

The game in a nutshell. Very good summation.

You know at least in the final two mins when the coach can not challenge Some offical had the balls to call for a review of the play so that there wasn't all the doubt about the finish.  It wasn't just let him have it like in the New England game.

Drew played a MUCH smarter game than last year. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: (you know who you are)

Nate always was and will be a showoff "look at me" kind of player. :doh:  :)

Defense had great containment just not for the WHOLE game. :lol:  :D

TOO MANY veteran errors in the heat of the moment. :flirt:  :flirt:

29266[/snapback]

Geez, what do you know? No wonder why you never post X's and O's! Go back to the "player butt" posts, where at least I won't challenge your knowledge!

:doh:

I think the refs suck 99.9% of the time and yesterday was no exception. A "forced out of bounds" call is not a reviewable play. The review was to see if he caught the ball. The guy wasn't forced out in my opinion and he wouldn't have had both feet in if he had not been foced out which he wasn't. Where was the new rule on not touching a WR or DB after 5 yards on that now infamous 4th and 15? Smith grabbed Clements jersey. No call. The officials sucked. Still, no excuse as to why the Bills lost.

We'll get them next week. :devil:  :P because I said so.

29266[/snapback]

As of now TH is better, but WM only has not even a full half of his 1st NFL game under his belt. He did look strong in his debut albeit. If he stays healthy, he is going to be just as good, if not better than TH. I love them both as long as they keep their pieholes shut.

I also agree with your last statement.