Help in Orlando, FL

Ridgeback

I am going to be in Orlando, FL on business for the first Bills game on 9/11.  Does anyone know of a place that will televise the game?  Ideally, in Altamonte Springs?

Thanks

416523[/snapback]

Bills Backers of Orlando are second to none, in my experience. Plenty of good wings, good beer, good people, all gathered together under one roof for a common goal. Absolutely hook up with them and they will take outstanding care of you.

If you see Rocky, tell him I said "Yo!"

ADDRESS: 1198 N. Fairway Drive, Apopka, FL 32712

PHONE NUMBER: (407) 886-8693

EMAIL: orlandobillsbackers@yahoo.com

EMAIL: Dmclaren56@aol.com

MEETING PLACE: Tom & Mony's Pit Beef, Fort Gatlin Plaza

ADDRESS: 4757 S. Orange Avenue (Orange & Holden)

PHONE NUMBER: (407) 855-4006

CHAPTER SIZE: 70

I am going to be in Orlando, FL on business for the first Bills game on 9/11.  Does anyone know of a place that will televise the game?  Ideally, in Altamonte Springs?

Thanks

416523[/snapback]

There is a place called Ker's Winghouse, right across the street from where I work in Altamonte Springs. They get every game, and I will be there with a few rowdy B-Lo fans!

Actually I was in Altamonte Springs three weeks ago on the night of the Green Bay scrimmage. I went to a place to watch it, I believe was called the Ale House, it's right next to the Altamonte Mall, and there were a few people there all in Bills gear. Got talking with one guy and he indicated that this place is a regular stop during the season for Bill's fans.

Thanks

416523[/snapback]

Hi, e-mail me at orlandobillsbackers@yahoo.com and I'll hook you up. Thanks for the kind words LA! erynthered, FYI, that information is very old.

Jeff