Anyone worried about going to the game

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I may sound stupid, and you can make fun of me, but I am a little nervous about the home opener.  With it being the anniversary of the attacks, Im a little nervous about it.  Considering how close we are to the border, the amount of people attending, and its a highly publicized event--Im nervous.  Just wanted a little feedback about how others feel.  Im going to the game regardless, if its my time, its my time.

412929[/snapback]

Be very worried. They've been out to get the Bills and their fans since a high level Arab sheik put a couple of million on the Bills in superbowl XXV. It was rumored that Rob Johnson was an Al Quada plant. Well...he was some kind of plant anyway.

It's well known that Doug Flutie is of Arabian decent. Coincidence? Doubt it?

There's a huge concentration of A-rabs and other middle easterners in neighboring Lackawanna, where the Lackawanna Seven Al-Q cell was discovered.

My sister has been doing some teaching over the summer there. I asked her, "why all the camel jockeys" in Lackawanna? She asked some of them (on my behalf) and the answer was, "no Jews in Lackawanna". Sis says, "what if I'm Jewish"? The student said, "I'd spit on you". He was serious. They absolutely hate Jews and we're naive if we think we can ever mend that fence or change that mindset.

The spread of western culture seeping into theirs, combined with our support of Israel has made us targets for these Al-Mofos. They are brainwashed and pass the tradition onto their children. It's gonna be a long fight.

The good news....they have no interest in football and if a middle easterner was spotted anywhere near the Ralph, they'd command a lot of attention and suspicious glances - especially when some shirtless drunk in the men's restroom goes to dry his hands, grabs the end of a nearby Arab's turban, and unravels the thing to where it becomes a piss mop.