How can you but tickets from someone

Here is what you do.

Meet the guy at a predetermined location, bring some muscle with you just in case. When you approach the seller, have the money in your right hand and make sure he has the tickets in his right hand. Slowly approach each other with both arms fully extended. You must make sure both of you are doing this or it will not work. When you get close enough grab the tickets with your free left hand, at the same time he will grab your money with his free left hand. Then both of you count to 3 together. When you reach 3, release the money from your right hand as he releases the tickets from his. Turn slowly and walk back to your car keeping one eye on the seller the whole time to make sure he doesn't try anything funny. Once in your car, lock the doors and burn some rubber!!

Hope this helps.

I was recently thinking about this, and came up with an idea.

Have the person your selling them to sign something that agrees to pay the specific amount, and also have him send you a photo copy of his/her drivers license. This could be a scanned copy over the internet, faxed, etc. Then send the tickets. If you don't receive the money by game day, then tell the person before hand that you will report the tickets stolen, and the cops would be able to go see who is in the seats, make an arrest, etc. You will have the persons name, address, etc so you could always file a police report. I know it's not fool proof, but for the honest person it would work fine.

Go ahead, tell me about all the holes in my idea.

Have the person your selling them to sign something that agrees to pay the specific amount, and also have him send you a photo copy of his/her drivers license.  This could be a scanned copy over the internet, faxed, etc.  Then send the tickets.  If you don't receive the money by game day, then tell the person before hand that you will report the tickets stolen, and the cops would be able to go see who is in the seats, make an arrest, etc.  You will have the persons name, address, etc so you could always file a police report.  I know it's not fool proof, but for the honest person it would work fine.

412388[/snapback]

Like I said earlier, much easier to do COD, especially if you are doing the buying. I know, old fashioned, but it WORKS. That is what COD was designed to do

Like I said earlier, much easier to do COD, especially if you are doing the buying. I know, old fashioned, but it WORKS. That is what COD was designed to do

412404[/snapback]

I guess I was thinking of the situation where there might not be enough time to do COD. Can you do COD on overnight express?

I guess I was thinking of the situation where there might not be enough time to do COD.  Can you do COD on overnight express?

412411[/snapback]

I do not know, but if he wants to GB preseason, i really would go to the stadium before even thinking of getting them anywhere else. So, the COD process should work fine

Have the person your selling them to sign something that agrees to pay the specific amount, and also have him send you a photo copy of his/her drivers license.  This could be a scanned copy over the internet, faxed, etc.  Then send the tickets.  If you don't receive the money by game day, then tell the person before hand that you will report the tickets stolen, and the cops would be able to go see who is in the seats, make an arrest, etc.  You will have the persons name, address, etc so you could always file a police report.  I know it's not fool proof, but for the honest person it would work fine.

412388[/snapback]

No one in his right mind would purposely hand over I.D. to somebody these days. Fraud is the word.

No one in his right mind would purposely hand over I.D. to somebody these days.  Fraud is the word.

412505[/snapback]

Read my last line again....

I know it's not fool proof, but for the honest person it would work fine.

Also, if I have your address and name, I can easily get your SSN and DOB.