I know Henry was knicked up...

Richmond_Bills

He ran on 1st and 2nd downs, no? I would have ran him 4 times.

1st and 3 at JAC 3 Travis Henry (BUF) rushed up the middle for 1 yard.

2nd and 2 at JAC 2 Travis Henry (BUF) rushed up the middle for 1 yard.

3rd and 1 at JAC 1 Drew Bledsoe (BUF) sacked for a loss of 6 yards.

4th and 7 at JAC 7 25 yard field goal by Rian Lindell (BUF) is good.

He ran on 1st and 2nd downs, no?  I would have ran him 4 times.

1st and 3 at JAC 3  Travis Henry (BUF) rushed up the middle for 1 yard. 

2nd and 2 at JAC 2  Travis Henry (BUF) rushed up the middle for 1 yard. 

3rd and 1 at JAC 1  Drew Bledsoe (BUF) sacked for a loss of 6 yards.   

4th and 7 at JAC 7  25 yard field goal by Rian Lindell (BUF) is good.

28786[/snapback]

My apologies if he did. I could have swore that it was McGahee in there.

Why would you ever want him in there? At least twice during the game he ran the wrong way causing major losses and resulting in good drives being stopped. The first was on a screen, the line goes one way Henry goes the other all by himself and loses 8 yards. The second was on a handoff and Bledsoe gets creamed because Henry wasn't there for the handoff. WTF. Besides if they gave Willis the ball twice from the 1 or 2 he would have scored! WTF

Actually I would rather have had McGahee in there.  During the preseason he had a knack of finding the end zone on runs inside the 5.  I believe we would have scored if WM was in the backfield.

28870[/snapback]

I would agree if it was obvious that Henry was the reason we didnt get in...Look at the plays again....You will see on the first play Henry gets hit at the line and bulls the DE to the 1yd line....On the second play there was absolutely no hole or push by the line....he got behind Jennings and hoped Jenning would win his block, he didnt...

If Henry found a hole, wit a linebacker in there and got pushed back for a loss then i would agree....But that aint Henry, 9 out of 10 times Henry bulls the defensive players for extra yards...He is the guy i want in there on goalline plays...BOTTOM LINE

I agree we should of run, I just would like a back smart enough to know which way he is suppose to run to run it!!

28889[/snapback]

Why is it that you post as a guest and neglect to mention that Mcgahee did the same thing on his first run play...This is a *NEW* offense...thing like this happen...

If it continues to happen Week 4 and 5 then yes i will agree with you...It's week 1...Both RB's miscued on hand-offs....big deal...

I don't care if its Willis or Henry. I'm not in love with either. The question is why does the bills O suck? I'm here to say one of the main reasons is RB. Ive watched the bills all my life and when the bills had a feared O we had Thurman who had over 2000 yards from scrimmage year in and year out because he was a run and a receiving threat. He also picked up blitzes very well. Look at all the really good offenses in this league and the backs catch and run. Travis can't, never has, and never will catch the ball well. Why do you think the last coaching staff didn't throw to him? A combination of too stupid to know where to go, not being able to catch, and a fear he will fumble. Ive seen enough of Henry to know we will never be a feared offense as long as Henry is our back. Willis might not be the answer either, I haven't seen enough of him yet. The bottom line is we need a quality back!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if its Willis or Henry. I'm not in love with either. The question is why does the bills O suck? I'm here to say one of the main reasons is RB. Ive watched the bills all my life and when the bills had a feared O we had Thurman who had over 2000 yards from scrimmage year in and year out because he was a run and a receiving threat. He also picked up blitzes very well. Look at all the really good offenses in this league and the backs catch and run. Travis can't, never has, and never will catch the ball well. Why do you think the last coaching staff didn't throw to him? A combination of too stupid to know where to go, not being able to catch, and a fear he will fumble. Ive seen enough of Henry to know we will never be a feared offense as long as Henry is our back. Willis might not be the answer either, I haven't seen enough of him yet. The bottom line is we need a quality back!!!!!!!!!!

28993[/snapback]

Wow, you sound like me.

I do have to say, I was actually impressed by Travis catching 2 balls in the 1st quarter on the run. 1 swing pass and I forget the other. Neither was for real long yardage but that is something Travis has never, ever done before. EVER.

Wow, you sound like me. 

I do have to say, I was actually impressed by Travis catching 2 balls in the 1st quarter on the run.  1 swing pass and I forget the other.  Neither was for real long yardage but that is something Travis has never, ever done before.  EVER.

29002[/snapback]

O my God! Write this down VABills actually impressed with something TH did!!! :angry:

Just Kidding VA.

Wow, you sound like me. 

I do have to say, I was actually impressed by Travis catching 2 balls in the 1st quarter on the run.  1 swing pass and I forget the other.  Neither was for real long yardage but that is something Travis has never, ever done before.  EVER.

29002[/snapback]

Two years ago. Overtime catch and TD against da Bears. Never say NEVER. EVER.

Two years ago.  Overtime catch and TD against da Bears.  Never say NEVER.  EVER.

29051[/snapback]

I remember the play. That was a hook to the flat, little 3 yard out and sit play. It was run after the ball.

Yesterday he actually caught the ball in stride twice.

Wow, you sound like me. 

29002[/snapback]

2002 Buffalo Bills 16 16 43 309 7.2 26 1 2 0 13

Yea 43 catches that never ever happened....

I think alot of the thinknig that Travis cant catch or block comes from last season when he wasnt out there on 3rd down plays due to his rib injury(limiting his oppurtunities)....I think alot of it comes from Burns inability to do anything well on 3rd downs last season and people confuse Burns play to Travis ... so they say Travis has these "inabilities"....