Buffalo Blues on NFL Network

Thailog80

Rick Reilly, I think.  Yeah, I was pissed, too.  After almost a full hour of pro-Buffalo (the city, and fans) stories, they slide that tool into the documentary.  Totally uncalled for, IMO.  He writes for SI. 

!@#$ Reilly and everyone else.

411927[/snapback]

Yup, that was Reilly. When that show - then titled "A Team, A Town, A Dream" - first aired on ESPN, I cordially invited RR to visit Buffalo.... and try going over Niagara Falls, sans barrel......

Reilly's a hell of a writer; he's got a stranglehold on the National Sportswriter of the Year award voted on by his peers. But while he's entitled to his opinion, he's dead wrong on this one.

For the record (and thanks to DML for already bringing this up): the Bills' regular season record against NFC teams from 1990-1993 was 14-2. The only two losses were at Washington (1990) and vs. Detroit (1991), when Marv Levy was resting starters for the playoffs.

I thought the show was good. The story about Kalsu was touching. In my opinion the man was a hero. The Bledsoe piece was nice he was a pretty good guy but as a Bills QB he just couldn't git-r-done. Wow The Rock Pile what a cool name. I never knew.