DirectTV only $14.99 per month

Special promotion

Actually that was just to get your attention...it is actualy $41.99 per month.

Anyway the hell with the price of a gallon of gas or a friggin bag of doritos........DirectTv at only $41.99 per month and if you sign up now, you can get 4 free recievers (one of them an 80 hour DVR) plus free installation now this is one great deal.

This is unbeatable.....especially when you add in the NFL Ticket.

Unless of course you already get all this and more........FOR FREE !!!! :)

"Steal it", you mean...  :doh:

408167[/snapback]

No, I pretty much meant what I said. That is why I said it. Unlike many others on here who have no idea how to say what they mean. You know the type, follow the party line.......or should I say mindlessly follow the party line.

At least we all know that you are just whippig crap around. That is one of the reasons that I give you some measure of respect......you are not afraid to call yourself as you see yourself.

Something tells me Rich doesn't see where they're even remotely similar...

408230[/snapback]

Nothing to catch sweetpea.

On the other hand, jealousy is such a fun thing to watch manifest itself. You self righteous people are such a joke. :doh:

Coming from the guy who just started a thread about deals on DirecTV? Thanks O great one.

408434[/snapback]

If you were able to take the htread in the context of the other silly threads on this board it would make some sense to you. If it it only taken by itself, I would agree that it would be rather useless.

More mindless babble. Have you nothing of substance to add?

408381[/snapback]

Mindless babble is all you have. No it's hard to add anything of substance to your typical ranting and raving. Rich, just like Debbie is the mouthpiece for Dean you are the mouth piece for all that is bad in the republican party. Grow a pair and think for yourself instead of just spouting the party line.

Mindless babble is all you have.  No it's hard to add anything of substance to your typical ranting and raving.  Rich, just like Debbie is the mouthpiece for Dean you are the mouth piece for all that is bad in the republican party.  Grow a pair and think for yourself instead of just spouting the party line.

408547[/snapback]

I wish that I had a penny for every time you and your kind try to end a discussion by saying that someone is just being a mouthpiece. I can only speak for myself, and it is simply my good fortune that so many other right minded thinkers feel the same way as I do.

As for debbie she is a mindless nut. Other then dean who I think she direct contact with, she is even beyond some of the nuttiest in the leftest party.

I wish that I had a penny for every time you and your kind try to end a discussion by saying that someone is just being a mouthpiece. I can only speak for myself, and it is simply my good fortune that so many other right minded thinkers feel the same way as I do.

As for debbie she is a mindless nut. Other then dean who I think she direct contact with, she is even beyond some of the nuttiest in the leftest party.

408918[/snapback]

And if I had a penny for every time you had a discussion...I'd have a penny.

You know the type, follow the party line.......or should I say mindlessly follow the party line.

408384[/snapback]

408918[/snapback]

Ironyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BiB, I would hook you up brother, but the lefties are on to me and it is simply tooo hot right now. I do not want to mess up a good thing, and I feel as though they have me under survelence at the moment.

I will get with you when the heat is off me a little bit.

BiB, I would hook you up brother, but the lefties are on to me and it is simply tooo hot right now. I do not want to mess up a good thing, and I feel as though they have me under survelence at the moment.

I will get with you when the heat is off me a little bit.

409734[/snapback]

Be careful Rich. We're all counting on you! <_<