Best part of the game was...

Zona

No major injuries. That is every teams concern, obviously, and we came out relatively injury free.

I was suprised to see JP start the Second half, but his lackluster early showing played a part i guess.

No major injuries. That is every teams concern, obviously, and we came out relatively injury free.

I was suprised to see JP start the Second half, but his lackluster early showing played a part i guess.

407206[/snapback]

The more snaps the better, I guess. As long as JP doesn't get hurt, we should play him as much as possible because he has a lot of learning to do.

The more snaps the better, I guess.  As long as JP doesn't get hurt, we should play him as much as possible because he has a lot of learning to do.

407208[/snapback]

JP is going to have us saying Holy S..t all year.

Sometimes in awe, sometimes disbelief, and sometimes in disgust.

JP is going to have us saying Holy S..t all year.

Sometimes in awe, sometimes disbelief, and sometimes in disgust.

407209[/snapback]

Yeah, I am really looking foward to it.

With Drew, i just didnt want him to kill us. There was no excitement anymore, just nervous tension. With JP, there is ALOT of excitement, and some nervous tension.

Ahhh, the high drama of having a virtual rookie QB in the NFL....

Was JP something like 2 of 7 in the first half? If you look at the fact that there were 2 or 3 balls that went right through receivers hands, he really only made 1 bad throw, which was the one to Moulds. That being said, I don't think he looked bad at all...

But obviously, the lack of injuries was the best part.

Was JP something like 2 of 7 in the first half? If you look at the fact that there were 2 or 3 balls that went right through receivers hands, he really only made 1 bad throw, which was the one to Moulds. That being said, I don't think he looked bad at all...

But obviously, the lack of injuries was the best part.

407220[/snapback]

agree 100%. No, there were no deep passes down field but if you look at the throws when he was 2-7 after 2-3 drives...any other reciever would have caught the pass to reed, it was a nice low throw. Freddy smith dropped a nice rocket over the middle. And if Lee doesnt get tripped up with that DB, that nice touch pass goes for 30 yards. I'd give JP a B in his debut.

You can't call that pass to Reed a drop. Losman through what can only be described as a duck five yards behind Reed, who made a pretty nice dive to comeback to the ball.

407258[/snapback]

You're right, it wasn't a good pass, but a decent WR would make that catch more than not.

Jabari Greer showed more ball catching skills than Reed did last night. If Parrish comes back soon and shows any ability to catch Reed is done.