BC 21 Penn State 7

T-Bone

I am still in shock over how bad the defense played Boston College this past Saturday. Two, two Freaking in a row roughing the kicker penalities...give me a break...

Offense could not get anything done and the defense let BC run all over them....

It is going to be another long season for Nittany Lion fans......

I am still in shock over how bad the defense played Boston College this past Saturday.  Two, two Freaking in a row roughing the kicker penalities...give me a break...

Offense could not get anything done and the defense let BC run all over them....

It is going to be another long season for Nittany Lion fans......

28539[/snapback]

Im afraid you are right T-Bone....but what annoyed me most was the way the game started....2 roughing the kicker penalties on the same drive? Are these refs serious? It did help set the tone for BC.....

Im afraid you are right T-Bone....but what annoyed me most was the way the game started....2 roughing the kicker penalties on the same drive?  Are these refs serious?  It did help set the tone for BC.....

28788[/snapback]

You know, I was wondering what the refs were doing when they called the second roughing the kicker penalty, the announcers claimed it was a good call, but I just have to wonder...and that really did set a tone for the rest of the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.