It was a pleasure meeting everyone

EndZoneCrew

I am glad that we made thetrek over to Hammer's Lot. It was nice to finally put a face with a screen name....Unfortunately the game didn't go as I had hoped but what can you do about that....Definately have to do this again....by the way did anyone see "Hogboy" <_<

I am glad that we made thetrek over to Hammer's Lot. It was nice to finally put a face with a screen name....Unfortunately the game didn't go as I had hoped but what can you do about that....Definately have to do this again....by the way did anyone see "Hogboy"  <_<

28511[/snapback]

Yeah it was great meeting you bud.

I am glad that we made thetrek over to Hammer's Lot. It was nice to finally put a face with a screen name....Unfortunately the game didn't go as I had hoped but what can you do about that....Definately have to do this again....by the way did anyone see "Hogboy"  :angry:

28511[/snapback]

Hey,it was great meeting you! B)

I am glad that we made thetrek over to Hammer's Lot. It was nice to finally put a face with a screen name....Unfortunately the game didn't go as I had hoped but what can you do about that....Definately have to do this again....by the way did anyone see "Hogboy"  :blush:

28511[/snapback]

yes it was a pleasure meeting you... :angry: