Things that annoyed me about the game

This may be a harsh post - but I have a busy day, I am mad, and I only have 5 minutes to post.

1. Goalline stand. Play calls. 1st Down from the 2: Run. 2nd Down from the 2: Run 3rd down from the 1: PA Pass - Sack. Figgie. WTF was that about??? Pass on first down - the PA would be perfect when they expect the run. NOT ON F*CKING 3RD DOWN :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: . That series blew the game for me when we should have gone a TD and a FG up and really failed to make the most of a great INT. The football gods frowned when Drew dropped back and they wreaked vengence on the 45 yard pass in the final 2 minutes. That series was pure Killdrive - Mularky and Clements need to review the history books.

2. Izell Reese. Leftwich's pass at the end of the game was a duck. In f*ucking triple coverage some who-dat TE makes a catch? WTF??? Izell :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Make a play on the goddamn ball - jump - get to the TE - do anything that flap around like a wingless chicken. <_<

3. Fans - Yay!! I could barely hear the commentary on the radio - good for trying to lift the team.

4. Moulds - good man - back on proper form again!!!

5. TBD - let the meldown commence.

This may be a harsh post - but I have a busy day, I am mad, and I only have 5 minutes to post.

1. Goalline stand. Play calls. 1st Down from the 2: Run. 2nd Down from the 2: Run 3rd down from the 1: PA Pass - Sack. Figgie.  WTF was that about??? Pass on first down - the PA would be perfect when they expect the run. NOT ON F*CKING 3RD DOWN  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: . That series blew the game for me when we should have gone a TD and a FG up and really failed to make the most of a great INT. The football gods frowned when Drew dropped back and they wreaked vengence on the 45 yard pass in the final 2 minutes.  That series was pure Killdrive - Mularky and Clements need to review the history books.

2. Izell Reese. Leftwich's pass at the end of the game was a duck. In f*ucking triple coverage some who-dat TE makes a catch? WTF??? Izell :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Make a play on the goddamn ball - jump - get to the TE - do anything that flap around like a wingless chicken. <_<

3. Fans - Yay!! I could barely hear the commentary on the radio - good for trying to lift the team.

About the goal line stand, agree, absolutely, run the g-d ball, make a reputation, instead of talkint about it......Reese, I have trouble criticizing the guy who came up with the first int by a safety in 44 games and returned it to the 5.......however, the last play shouldn't have come down to a lousy call by the referee.....3 guys had a chance to make a big play and none of them did......

4. Moulds - good man - back on proper form again!!!

5. TBD - let the meldown commence.

28446[/snapback]

1. Goalline stand. Play calls. 1st Down from the 2: Run. 2nd Down from the 2: Run 3rd down from the 1: PA Pass - Sack. Figgie.  WTF was that about??? Pass on first down - the PA would be perfect when they expect the run. NOT ON F*CKING 3RD DOWN  . That series blew the game for me when we should have gone a TD and a FG up and really failed to make the most of a great INT. The football gods frowned when Drew dropped back and they wreaked vengence on the 45 yard pass in the final 2 minutes.  That series was pure Killdrive - Mularky and Clements need to review the history books.

Two runs and a PA pass in a short yardage situation.

Isnt that what we WANTED??!!?? Isnt that was EVERY other team does??!!??

Two runs and a PA pass in a short yardage situation.

Isnt that what we WANTED??!!?? Isnt that was EVERY other team does??!!??

28495[/snapback]

That's true. Last year you all would have called for Golbride's head if he threw on first down and ran on second and third, instead of the other way around. The only way to please you is to score a touchdown, and that unfortunately does not happen on every play.

That's true.  Last year you all would have called for Golbride's head if he threw on first down and ran on second and third, instead of the other way around.  The only way to please you is to score a touchdown, and that unfortunately does not happen on every play.

28537[/snapback]

No no and no. Run 3 times in that situation. The football gods would have rewarded us if we did the sensible thing and smashed it up the middle on 3 tries. They would not have let the who-dat TE make a catch in triple coverage and we would have won. You have to appease the football gods.

If we are talking about the goal line stance. We should have run it again. Drew isn't going to bootleg or anything like that b/c he's too slow.

He's outdated and we have to play smashmouth. Otherwise, expect these types of games all year.

28626[/snapback]

Exactly - lets not kitty out of smashmouth football with a PA Pass on a roll out on 3rd down... <_<

Don;t get me wrong - Jax are a good D and we did well in places. (We are not billsfanone). But we clearly need to do better than this.

That's true.  Last year you all would have called for Golbride's head if he threw on first down and ran on second and third, instead of the other way around.  The only way to please you is to score a touchdown, and that unfortunately does not happen on every play.

28537[/snapback]

I wanted them to run the ball 3 times!!!!

No no and no. Run 3 times in that situation. The football gods would have rewarded us if we did the sensible thing and smashed it up the middle on 3 tries. They would not have let the who-dat TE make a catch in triple coverage and we would have won. You have to appease the football gods.

Run the ball three times up the gut on one of the best DLs in football?

I dont think so.

Run the ball three times up the gut on one of the best DLs in football?

I dont think so.

28684[/snapback]

What's the worst that could happen? Get stuffed again and have to kick a figgie?

Why not run it three times from the 1? Good DL or no, it's a big test to defend the run 3 times in a row.