San Diego Game

Is the San Diego Bills Backer Group planning anything for the game down there this year? Has anyone bought any tickets for a large group? I will be coming down with a big group from San Francisco and I was wondering if we could get involved with the Bills Backers group there. thanks

Is the San Diego Bills Backer Group planning anything for the game down there this year? Has anyone bought any tickets for a large group? I will be coming down with a big group from San Francisco and I was wondering if we could get involved with  the Bills Backers group there. thanks

402798[/snapback]

The SDBB seats are sold out but you can get the same nose bleed seats (View Section) from Ticketmaster right now. I've got some up high but intend to sell them when the Chargers finally realize they won't be selling our game out and they open all the lower level tickets for single game buyers. This might take a while but it appears inevitable unless the Bolts open up with 6 straight wins.

Missed you at the North Star a few weeks back. Some trivia joker was working the bar for free drinks and he seemed like a regular.

Also, if any of your party will arrive before 1 p.m. Friday you want to get them on the TBD Tijuana Excursion. It will leave the Old Town Trolley stop at 1:00 and return there about 7:00.