Was Hunter mentioned at HOF?

Peter

I did not get a chance to watch it, but I had a feeling that Dan Marino or someone else might mention Hunter.

Did any of you see the HOF?

401522[/snapback]

Both Young and Marino mentioned Jim and Jill in their speeches and said their prayers were with them.

Near the beginning of Marino's induction speech, he said words to the effect (i'm quoting from memory):

"To Jim and Jill Kelly, I can only imagine what you are going through today. Our prayers are with you."

Again I don't remember it verbatim. It was a classy statement to make and the crowd cheered in respectful acknowledgement.

Near the beginning of Marino's induction speech, he said words to the effect (i'm quoting from memory):

"To Jim and Jill Kelly, I can only imagine what you are going through today. Our prayers are with you."

Again I don't remember it verbatim.  It was a classy statement to make and the crowd cheered in respectful acknowledgement.

401548[/snapback]

It was and he also mentioned that he and Jim had been friends for a long time.

Young went first, though, and he had already mentioned the Kellys. Class move by both QBs.

I hate to say it, but, in retirement, Marino seems so much more likable...  Very classy.

401658[/snapback]

That he does.

Shula doesn't, though. Anyone catch him nodding when Marino called him "the greatest coach of all time"?