Entire Game download

ok, I use Shareaza for torrents, it never has viruses and its pretty reliable. Most of the time the incomplete files wont open for the full amount downloaded. HOWEVER, there is a program call VLC MEDIA AGENT that is simply amazing and will play them. i use VLC for everything. Have you ever downloaded a tv show or video file only to find you dont have the right codec (even thought you have all the one's available?) to hear sound? VLC will play it for you as well as any incomplete file. Just google it. The icon for it is an orange traffic cone.

I am viewing partal file and NOT great quality despite being 714 MB (1:09:10, 1st of two parts and the by far largest part). Constantly being interrupted and jerky. Not a big deal since this is a scrimmage but just wanted to see some Bills in motion.

I am viewing partal file and NOT great quality despite being 714 MB (1:09:10, 1st of two parts and the by far largest part).  Constantly being interrupted and jerky.  Not a big deal since this is a scrimmage but just wanted to see some Bills in motion.

402290[/snapback]

That's the way it played for me...............like sh--!