Its out of control

Puhonix

I cannot express the pain I felt when my college failed to offer a degree in Germo-American Studies. Such a total dissing of diversity, so unfair, so much unequal treatment... :(

399792[/snapback]

Usually that's covered in American History 101 and 102.

what a !@#$in joke...as a seminole, we pride ourselves in the great seminole tradition :( and everyone knows that the Seminole tribe has allowed it and apporved of it...

just one mroe reason why i hate the NCAA...they are starting to run college sports like a damn dictatorship...

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NCAA...

399782[/snapback]

Just how do you figure that the NCAA runs sports like a dictatorship when EVERY decision the organization makes is made by committees that are made up of presidents, athletic directors, coaches and administrators who work on the campuses of the very schools that make up the NCAA?

Get educated. Then post.

For the record, I don't like living in this overly-PC world anymore than you do.

My alma mater (Cheektowaga Central) was and STILL is the Warriors. The actually found someone in the school district that had some indian blood and they couldn't care less.

(I think I need a new keyboard. I have to edit half of my posts because keys won't register :( )