Hey Garbage Plate fans, new joint in Pittsford

Village Hots in Pittsford opened yesterday. They took over the hole in the wall that Pontillo's use to have, right next to Thristy's. Nothing like having a plate joint right next to a bar. Garbage plates are magnets for drunks.

Haven't tried them yet, but will do so really soon. Only about 1 mile from training camp for anyone who has not enjoyed one to finally step up to the challenge.

Just remember, extra onions and extra sauce, and then a trip to Wegmans for some extra toilet paper.

garbage plates when your drunk are the best, i'll have to hit that place up.......i'm up at harborfest in oswego this weekend though. Bring some plates up here!! 300,000 people drunk at 1 time are bound to love the plates, especially when half of them are from rochester.

the only true garbage plates are from nick tahos or from ppl that got nicks recipe wich, as far as i know, only 2 places exsist...bay hots and empire hots both in webster...these other "hots" places all use some kindof charlie reidel sauce or something...not putting ur places down or trying to sound like im bitching just giveing my $.02 since I am a garbage plate fan...damn i gotta move back to webster where i could eat a plate everyday(if i wanted to kill myself that is) :P

how can you stard a thread about plates if you have never had one

394092[/snapback]

I've had more plates than you can count. Read it again, I have never tried this new place out yet, seeing how they just opened 2 days ago.

And Pontillo's is still in Pittsford. They moved into the Montana Mills site, right next to the new library. Much bigger and a nicer place. They now have wings at this location, which they never carried at the old joint.