Note to TKO and Clements

Jukester

Stop jumping around like idiots after every marginal play and knock the ball down when it counts the most. That goes for London Fletcher too.

Leftwich was just throwing it up for gabs on the last play and the 4th and 14.

Unbelievable!!

Stop jumping around like idiots after every marginal play and knock the ball down when it counts the most.  That goes for London Fletcher too.

Unbelievable!!

27691[/snapback]

If your're talking about TKO goostepping after separating Williams from his helmet I don't really have a big problem with that. A lof of the production in this game is from emotion and as long as a players demonstration is heartfelt (though quite frankly goosestepping is not a clever way to celebrate given its awful history) and warranted by the play (it was a tremendous welcome to the big league's rookie hit) I have no problem with it.

There is a real difference between set-ups like the stupid Sharpie incident and the cellphone routine last year and a demonstration inspired by the play.

I tend to be a traditionalist in terms of sports and have a lot of sympathy for the act like you've been there before approach, but understand this is the modern world and no how close these teams are in talent given the salary cap and the rules. I have no problem with heartfelt demonstrations of emotion.

Perhaps there is some other TKO display you are talking about but if this is the one that drew your negative feelings, i think they are not well placed.

Stop jumping around like idiots after every marginal play and knock the ball down when it counts the most.  That goes for London Fletcher too.

Unbelievable!!

27691[/snapback]

Amen to that brother!

I saw the video replay on the tube and not only is TKO guilty of not knocking down that small hail mary in the EZ but so too is Baker and Wire! All 3 of them were within finger's length to that receiver.

I smell a conspiracy here. They prob got together and bet against the team in Vegas.

Ok, you got me on the play where the helmet flew off, which i have to say was worth a celebration. But I'm not going on just that play but their history of this including last year. These guys are always dancing around like clowns. As far as I'm concerned, save it for when you knock the ball down on the last play of the game allowing your team to win.

Ok, you got me on the play where the helmet flew off, which i have to say was worth a celebration.  But I'm not going on just that play but their history of this including last year.  These guys are always dancing around like clowns.  As far as I'm concerned, save it for when you knock the ball down on the last play of the game allowing your team to win.

27736[/snapback]

The play you are referring to was a meaningless 3rd down running play where they stuffed Jax. That's when TKO went into convulsions for a play that meant jack.

Ok, you got me on the play where the helmet flew off, which i have to say was worth a celebration.  But I'm not going on just that play but their history of this including last year.  These guys are always dancing around like clowns.  As far as I'm concerned, save it for when you knock the ball down on the last play of the game allowing your team to win.

27736[/snapback]

Takeo's play was awesome. But it spoke for itself. But you're right. I think Mularkey needs to say to these guys once and for all, that they can celebrate as much as they wish when they have won the game. Until then, they should go out there and do their jobs.

TKO is good at getting the crowd a little riled up, nothing wrong with that, but the crowd was just as easily taken out of it with the 4th and 14 play (Off. pass interference IMO, but my opinion doesn't change football games).

Someone in the front office should bitchslap TKO, Baker and Wire for their stupidity on the last play of the game. 

That lob had incompletion written all over it!

27809[/snapback]

Exactly. Two of the three had their back to the play at the back of the endzone. Were they worried about the receiver making a catch in the tunnel? And Baker watched the ball and didn't make a play on it. You would think they would have mugged the receiver in that situation. Take the penalty if you have to and play the down again. Geesh!

Unbelievable!!

27691[/snapback]

Amen brother!

What about Clements? He is an average NFL cornerback, at best. Every time he makes a play he jumps around like a damn idiot!

Not only does he act stupid, he is stupid! Why try to intercept the 4 and 14 prayer? Just knock it down A-Hole! Oh, wait what am I saying a defended pass doesn't look nearly as good as an interception on Sportscenter or in the stats books.

Sorry Nate, You Idiot!