WE ARE LIONS FANS.

Coach Tuesday

You know how I know that? Because I know a couple of 'em. Time to face it, see it for what it is. We love our team because we love our team, not for any other reason. Certainly not because they deserve it. You want to take some "positives" from the game today? Go ahead, suit yourself. I'm exhausted, burnt to a crisp, and we just lost to a sh%t team at home. IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, folks. And it may always be that way, and I'll continue to cheer, and continue to spend $$, and continue to push that rock up the hill and wait for it to roll back down the otherside. This is the fate we've been handed. Some teams always get it done (for example, at home against the Colts on a Thursday night home opener); some teams never get it done. You know by now which category I'd put the Bills in.

Not being cynical... ok, maybe a little, but I still love 'em, and I'll be watching next Sunday.

CT

You know how I know that?  Because I know a couple of 'em.  Time to face it, see it for what it is.  We love our team because we love our team, not for any other reason.  Certainly not because they deserve it.  You want to take some "positives" from the game today?  Go ahead, suit yourself.  I'm exhausted, burnt to a crisp, and we just lost to a sh%t team at home.  IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, folks.  And it may always be that way, and I'll continue to cheer, and continue to spend $$, and continue to push that rock up the hill and wait for it to roll back down the otherside.  This is the fate we've been handed.  Some teams always get it done (for example, at home against the Colts on a Thursday night home opener); some teams never get it done.  You know by now which category I'd put the Bills in.

Not being cynical... ok, maybe a little, but I still love 'em, and I'll be watching next Sunday.

CT

27682[/snapback]

Wow, the thought of the Bills becoming one of the perennial lousy teams in the league hadn't even occured to me. I suppose it is happening though. Teenagers now probably can't recall the Bills ever being the powerhouse they once were. Those Super Bowls are starting to seem ancient.

Damn.