Just drafted my Fantasy team!

QB-K Collins, M Bulger

RB-W Mcgahee, D Davis, B Westbrook, C Williams

TE- J Shockey, LJ Smith

WR-M Harrison, R Moss, L Coles, M Mohammed

DEF- BUF, ATL

K- S Janikowski, O Mare

Well, how duz it look? I'm pretty confident with my team. :doh:

Wow...I think it looks pretty good. How many teams are in the league? do you get 6 points for a passing TD? How many RB/TE/WR do you have to start?

WR looks solid. Collins should be a good QB with moss this year. But if not, I think Bulger is a solid backup.

RB is average/above average. If the cadillac comes through you will be set. McGahee and Davis should be fine. Not a big westbrook fan though.

TE is excellent. Shockey has a young QB so he will be a target. LJ smiths value goes down some with TO reporting to camp, but I still think he is a good TE who probably can start on half the teams in your league.

DEF is always a toss up. Buf, Pit and Bal are likely the top 3, but I wouldnt waste anything but a late round selection on one. That said, you have Buf and I think that is a decent choice.

Kicker (see DEF) Same thing. Jano is good, but i dont see any reason to keep mare. Let him go, pick up another position guy and when jano has his bye, deal with it then.

I am confused by the fact you have mcgahee AND moss. Both should be first round picks. Something seems wierd...but you have a solid team.

I might drop mare and pick up some rookie. Perhaps Braylon Edwards, Losman, or some other guy sitting there. You might strike gold, or you may have to cut them after week 2...but either way, mare is doing you no good.

Wow...I think it looks pretty good.  How many teams are in the league?  do you get 6 points for a passing TD?  How many RB/TE/WR do you have to start?

WR looks solid.  Collins should be a good QB with moss this year.  But if not, I think Bulger is a solid backup.

RB is average/above average.  If the cadillac comes through you will be set.  McGahee and Davis should be fine.  Not a big westbrook fan though.

TE is excellent.  Shockey has a young QB so he will be a target.  LJ smiths value goes down some with TO reporting to camp, but I still think he is a good TE who probably can start on half the teams in your league.

DEF is always a toss up.  Buf, Pit and Bal are likely the top 3, but I wouldnt waste anything but a late round selection on one.  That said, you have Buf and I think that is a decent choice.

Kicker (see DEF)  Same thing.  Jano is good, but i dont see any reason to keep mare.  Let him go, pick up another position guy and when jano has his bye, deal with it then.

I am confused by the fact you have mcgahee AND moss.  Both should be first round picks.  Something seems wierd...but you have a solid team.

I might drop mare and pick up some rookie.  Perhaps Braylon Edwards, Losman, or some other guy sitting there.  You might strike gold, or you may have to cut them after week 2...but either way, mare is doing you no good.

389175[/snapback]

Well, there are only 6 teams in my league. I don't know how i got Moss so late, I think i drafted him in the 3rd rd. Thanks for the comments.

Well, there are only 6 teams in my league. I don't know how i got Moss so late, I think i drafted him in the 3rd rd. Thanks for the comments.

Oh. Well in a 6 team league you might be in trouble. You have a very good team 10 or 12 league game...

I am very unfamiliar with 6 team leagues, but I suspect you do not have a very strong team in a 6 team field. What do the other 5 teams look like?

it looks pretty good for July 24th!!!  Check back in  a month when 99% of the other draft take place.

I've never heard of a Fantasy Football draft BEFORE training camp opens.

389178[/snapback]

Looks good except for the two QB's - a WR doesn't make a QB better - even Moss.

Oakland still doesn't have a ground attack -

Yep - I would never draft before T/C - ours is 9/5

Injuries - Injuries - Injuries

Troy Vincent on JP - go figure :doh:

QB-K Collins, M Bulger

TE- J Shockey, LJ Smith

DEF- BUF, ATL

K- S Janikowski, O Mare

389169[/snapback]

Jeez!!!! who'd you draft against? Butch Davis and Chris Palmer?

389180[/snapback]

6 teams???? don't you have any more friends???? :doh:

Strong a WR and decent at RB.... with only 6 guys you should have been able to better at QB, but Collins should be decent and Bulger is solid.... If Janikowski get's ahold of Collins he may get back to his PSU form.... Really drunk and really good!

it looks pretty good for July 24th!!!  Check back in  a month when 99% of the other draft take place.

I've never heard of a Fantasy Football draft BEFORE training camp opens.

389178[/snapback]

Yeah, Like the year I got Vick and Pennington, and then both sat out the better part of the season with injuries.

I went from :doh: to :) and was so screwed

QB-K Collins, M Bulger

TE- J Shockey, LJ Smith

DEF- BUF, ATL

K- S Janikowski, O Mare

389169[/snapback]

Not bad @ all. I like the Cadillac Williams pick. In some mock drafts I've participated in (on Antsports.com), I've taken him almost every time. Another rookie I'll be targeting is WR Mark Clayton of Baltimore. Receivers look very strong also; Coles could surprise some people this year. Your QBs are effective, and Collins can only be helped by the arrival of Randy Moss (nice QB-WR tandem you have; maybe they'll hook you up w/ double points often). I probably would've gone after Trent Green before Bulger, but maybe he was already taken by that time. Good defenses; the Falcons should be better w/ a year in Mora's system, so that bodes well for you.