No more finding love at WalMart...

Fezmid

Ahhh, club publix...do you know how many displays i smahsed my cart into while not watching where i was going...it can truly be a danger, with what those girls wear(or dont wear)...:rolleyes:

390275[/snapback]

Oh yeah... so dangerous. All I can think of are legs, and breasts.

I just saw you added this to your signature line, it was worth the few minutes of power between the long blackouts just to hear this on the TV.

"Do not drive your car through standing water as it may be deeper than expected, and remember not to drown."

-The weather channel regarding the rain from Hurricane Dennis

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly how many hotties constitute a gaggle?  Is three a gaggle?  Inquiring minds needs to know.  Can you have a gaggle of MILFs and college girls or do they segregate themselves according to some kind of caste system?  Soooo many questions come to mind.

390260[/snapback]

Three or more, buddy. You can co-mingle your college girls and MILFs. Mix and match, mix and match...it's smorgasbroad time! :rolleyes:

Ahhh, club publix...do you know how many displays i smahsed my cart into while not watching where i was going...it can truly be a danger, with what those girls wear(or dont wear)...:)

390275[/snapback]

you know how much tomato juice i've squeezed out all over the floor in the produce section in the pittsford wegmans after seeing MILFs and rich girls walk by?

actually none...but it would be quite the visual

you know how much tomato juice i've squeezed out all over the floor in the produce section in the pittsford wegmans after seeing MILFs and rich girls walk by?

actually none...but it would be quite the visual

390794[/snapback]

That's where us old guys come in, grasshopper. Research and be able to carry on a good asparagus or sweet potato conversation.

That's where us old guys come in, grasshopper. Research and be able to carry on a good asparagus or sweet potato conversation.

390819[/snapback]

That's right.

Its not just about showing good spear and trying to tuber.

youth is wasted on the young. :)