Do I bring Willis to my Fantasy Keeper league?

The Riddler

So heres the final offer i got from the guy who has Willis.

He wants Portis+my 4th round pick in this years draft + NEXT YEARS 2nd round pick. Keep in mind I have 4 fourth round picks cause pf trades i made at last seasons end. So giving up the 4th round pick is nothing to me.

I am very tempted to do it because TD's are HUGE in this league. What scares the crap out of me is the injury concern with Willis, but if healthy Willis is a much better fantasy RB then Portis.

Again....this is a keeper league so I already have Duece McAlister As my other RB which ive offered in stead of Portis but he wants Portis.

You get 3 keepers and mine would be Willis, Duece McAlister, Holt or they would be Portis, Holt, Duece....what the hell should i do?

Would you all pull the trigger? No Bills players bias either lol!

So heres the final offer i got from the guy who has Willis.

He wants Portis+my 4th round pick in this years draft + NEXT YEARS 2nd round pick. Keep in mind I have 4 fourth round picks cause pf trades i made at last seasons end. So giving up the 4th round pick is nothing to me.

I am very tempted to do it because TD's are HUGE in this league. What scares the crap out of me is the injury concern with Willis, but if healthy Willis is a much better fantasy RB then Portis.

Again....this is a keeper league so I already have Duece McAlister As my other RB which ive offered in stead of Portis but he wants Portis.

You get 3 keepers and mine would be Willis, Duece McAlister, Holt or they would be Portis, Holt, Duece....what the hell should i do?

Would you all pull the trigger? No Bills players bias either lol!

384492[/snapback]

i think we had this question once before? i still say offer him Portis for McGahee even. but before you do that you need to do your homework and know how to sell Portis in such a way he will be willing to make the deal.

I would say it't not a real bad deal, but he is getting a bit too much.

I would counter with Portis and two 4th's. You never know how much that 2nd round pick is going to be needed.

If he won't come down, I say go for it anyway. Every player in the league is an injury risk...it's just how it works. You are taking a risk that McGahee is going to continue to get better, but I think it's worth the gamble.

UPDATE......on offer for WILLIS!

He has now offered.....willis for portis + my 3rd this year and my 3rd next year.

keep in mind its a 3 player keeper league so in reality hes getting (2) 6th round picks if teh drfat was from scratch.

He claims final offer....so should i pull the trigger?

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.