This is precisely what this team didn't need

nodnarb

The games we should win. The games that come down to dropped passes and receiver fumbles. We had the game basically won when mcgahee made that first down with 2:20 left. HOlding, Chris Villarial.We continue to see bad things happen at the absolute worst possible time.

I think I'm more disappointed right now than I was at any point last season, cuz I knew gw wasn't a good gameday coach, and my expectations were low.

This better be a motivating loss for these guys, because the Jags offense ain't much. Yet they just beat us when it mattered most.

Moulds two fumbles lost - drive killers.  Is it 2003?  Sure seems like it.  What a waste.

27568[/snapback]

I was hoping for better things too. People can try to blame Lindell or the offense, and yeah, Lindell could have hit that kick and yeah the O could have put up more points...but this loss is all the Ds. You HAVE to make plays in crunch time. HAVE TO. The Bills still can't make plays when they have to. In the NFL pretty much every game is close, this D is still the overated unit from last year, with the game on the line they give up drives.

the penaly by fletcher did not help buffalo either....if he hadnt kiked that ball after that long catch the field wouldve been longer for leftwich and maybe no td...buts that a shoulda...woulda...didnt scenerio

Why are we ignoring Moulds, who gave thge ball up inside the 10? Or what about the offense that had first and goal at the 3 and ended up with only 3 points?

I thought the play calling was poor for most of the game.

Why are you running a reverse (end around) on the third play of the game? Was the defense already over pursing? I doubt it. And what was with that backward pass? They just showed that look on the Henry draw play a couple of minutes prior. And which WR totally missed the block and that play?

The blame can be spread around but in the end, this team just doesn't make enough plays to win. :doh: