The season is over!

kegtapr

Okay, this sucks, but the team did NOT look as bad as last year and lets face it, we were not a super bowl team, but a team coming off a pathetic season. I think the Bills are on the right path and will make us all very proud throught the season.

Guest Guest_Kaaz_*

IT did suck. Huge. I don't blame Clements (much). Smith pushed off on him to get separation. That no-contact rule is supposed to work both ways, and the refs blew it.

As for Fletcher kicking the ball, I think he did it on purpose because the defense wasn't aligned and set up for the play. Apparently neither was the television crew because they barely talked about it.

Is it just me or does Tasker seem like he's anti-Bills, like he's going to improve his reptutation as an impartial observer by constantly going against the Bills in judgment calls?

On the bright side, I thought Drew played a pretty good game. The drives that blew up weren't his fault.

Okay, this sucks, but the team did NOT look as bad as last year and lets face it, we were not a super bowl team, but a team coming off a pathetic season.  I think the Bills are on the right path and will make us all very proud throught the season.

27588[/snapback]

Very sensible post. I like your spirit... and choose to join you in optimism. After all, why not hope?

Go Bills!

Nate my A$$ Where was Fletchers leadership???  Celebrates earlier like he's never made a tackle and then kickes the ball giveing the Jags five free yards.

27573[/snapback]

Yeah Nate! Just knock the ball down! He Sucks! He is an over-rated show-boating piece of crap!!

Guest Guest_Kaaz_*

IT did suck. Huge. I don't blame Clements (much). Smith pushed off on him to get separation. That no-contact rule is supposed to work both ways, and the refs blew it.

As for Fletcher kicking the ball, I think he did it on purpose because the defense wasn't aligned and set up for the play. Apparently neither was the television crew because they barely talked about it.

Is it just me or does Tasker seem like he's anti-Bills, like he's going to improve his reptutation as an impartial observer by constantly going against the Bills in judgment calls?

On the bright side, I thought Drew played a pretty good game. The drives that blew up weren't his fault.

Guest Guest_Kaaz_*

Okay, this sucks, but the team did NOT look as bad as last year and lets face it, we were not a super bowl team, but a team coming off a pathetic season.  I think the Bills are on the right path and will make us all very proud throught the season.

27588[/snapback]

Very sensible post. I like your spirit... and choose to join you in optimism. After all, why not hope?

Go Bills!

Receivers cost us this game.

Where are all the TH haters who used to rage against his fumbles?

Neufeld better be cut or benched for the rest of the season. You don't drop easy passes.

Defense played badly in the 4th. I'm sorry but you don't give up a huge completion on a 4th and very long. Moreover, you don't let a ball up for grabsbe caught in the end zone when 3 of your own guys surround the receiver!

The entire receiving corps should be extremely sorry for their kitty performance today. They gave it away.