Tim Connolly

I don't know what kind of contract he has, but he could definitely benefit from some playing time in the AHL with Rochester. If for nothing else, just regaining some confidence in his game. Being thrown right into the NHL wasn't the best move for his career.

Folks can have whatever opinion they choose as to whether he is a bust or not.  However, as i understand it he is still under contract with the Sabres.  The stats posted indicate that he had recovered enough from the concusiion which benched him with the Sabres that he could play.

There is still uncertainty whether it was a leg injury or another concussion which apparently shorted his stint in Europe.  Either way, if he can play whether he is good enough to contribute to the Sabres will be determined by what he does on the ice rather than opinion and that is good enough for me.

383686[/snapback]

I do believe Connolly is a group II restricted free agent.

:rolleyes:

Connolly I believe played with the Swiss team SC Langnau.  He had a concussion from what I had read.....not a leg injury.

383681[/snapback]

I wish I could find an article. Anyway, I would think that another concussion would be a career ender.