The Most Important Thing

every one is so concerned with where travis henry ends up. while it is rather compelling to see which new jersey he will wear, bills fans are forgetting the most important thing: gettin nate clements resigned!!! tom donahoe and the rest of the bills front office need to get clements a contract extention asap. if they dont, and somehow, it wouldnt surprise me, i absolutely dont see him in a bills uniform next year. this cannot happen because then we'd have to spend another 1st round pick on a CB: the 3rd time like 6 years! GET CLEMENTS AN EXTENSION!!!

the most important thing: gettin nate clements resigned!!!

382615[/snapback]

Exactly what would you like to get Nate Clements resigned to? The fact that he's a Buffalo Bill? The fact that he will be due more money? Or should he simply resign himself to the fact that the hyphen really is a worthless character. :lol::lol::lol:

(Thanks for the heads up, Gidge. It's a small crusade, but one day I will have the whole world understanding the difference between resign and re-sign.)

(Thanks for the heads up, Gidge. It's a small crusade, but one day I will have the whole world understanding the difference between resign and re-sign.)

382773[/snapback]

I am resigned to type re-signed.....just to keep Mock happy. :lol:

Since you're new I'll cut you a little slack for bringing up this tired topic. Here's the thing about signing Clements to an extension, he has to actually WANT to sign an extension. Now if I were a player on the cusp of hitting the open market I wouldn't settle for an extension. I'd want to test the waters and see what was offered. Especially considering the recent asinine contracts that teams have signed CBs to.