Arguing about words

What do you think?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• London bomber is more accurate than London terrorist.
    • London terrorist better captures what the 7/7/05 perps were.
    • Either is OK.
    • It doesn't matter; this thread is going to drive me to drink.

Bomber gives you more specific information.

Terror comes in many forms...bombs happen to be the most popular.

For all we know the instigator(s) might have caused terror by whipping out their jimmies and waving them around at old ladies.

While you're at it, every single idiot driver on the planet seems to crowd the Legion Bridge at about 5:10pm every day.  I don't suppose you can toss a little something that way?  :angry:

380139[/snapback]

You're the one with the laser in the trunk. I'm well beyond that now. I do policy, which really means I don't do anything.

I still get paid, though. Cool.

Cool!  Then I'm doing policy right now too! 

:angry:

380163[/snapback]

Ain't it grand?

God, I love this country. I actually get paid to toss papers on a table and say "this is fuggged up, who WROTE this crap?"

Doesn't matter if I understand any of it or not. It's all about projection.

........but, it was sad.  :blink:

I like guys in uniforms........go figure.  :angry:

380187[/snapback]

Most of ours don't wear spandex and make high six figures, but you'd probably like to visit. Lots of fighter pilots, special forces, submariners punching their staff time tickets on the way to their stars. Up and comers. I have a running buddy, Army LT Colonel, Italian heritage and looks. About 6-3 220. You might like to meet him. None of the gals seem to mind working around the "scenery". Unfortunately for us guys, except for 4 or 5, this is where they send old female government employees to die. Elephant graveyard. I'm afraid to look out back.

Most of ours don't wear spandex and make high six figures, but you'd probably like to visit. Lots of fighter pilots, special forces, submariners punching their staff time tickets on the way to their stars. Up and comers. I have a running buddy, Army LT Colonel, Italian heritage and looks. About 6-3 220. You might like to meet him. None of the gals seem to mind working around the "scenery". Unfortunately for us guys, except for 4 or 5, this is where they send old female government employees to die. Elephant graveyard. I'm afraid to look out back.

380200[/snapback]

Some of us get to work on college campuses down south where lots of hotties roam wild and free...... :angry:

Some of us get to work on college campuses down south where lots of hotties roam wild and free...... :angry:

380203[/snapback]

I know. I got to marry one.

But, I'm envious. There are probably 100 female government employees or so working in my building. I'm not kidding about 4 or 5. It's a guys workplace nitemare. If it weren't for my SAIC "juniors" that come over once or twice a week(and two of the 4 or 5...another story) there wouldn't be anything to scam. It's horrible. I should demand hazardous duty male pay.