Gary Williams (Maryland Coach)

well, i aint sayin he wasnt drinking or completely shitfaced for that matter...but it looks like the camera took a bad shot...in either way, let the guy party...just because hes a coach he cant have any fun?

380788[/snapback]

It's not like any of us are calling for his resignation. Just having a little fun thats all. :)

It's not like any of us are calling for his resignation.  Just having a little fun thats all. :)

380813[/snapback]

oh i know, and dont get me wrong, i'm not a huge maryland fan or anything, so it doesnt bother me...what i hate to see is these coaches getting fired for having a little bit of fun...

but i sure did enjoy the melons!!! :lol:

well, i aint sayin he wasnt drinking or completely shitfaced for that matter...but it looks like the camera took a bad shot...in either way, let the guy party...just because hes a coach he cant have any fun?

380788[/snapback]

Trust me.....I'm the last guy to judge someone for getting hammered. It is a shame that things like this get out and destroy people. BTW that picture of him at Moe's is great. :)

Trust me.....I'm the last guy to judge someone for getting hammered. It is a shame that things like this get out and destroy people. BTW that picture of him at Moe's is great. :)

380851[/snapback]

haha as am i...i have quite a few pictures of similar type from back at school :lol: