New "TBD3" League Set Up In Yahoo!

R. Rich

I set up a Yahoo! league for those who like to have defensive players instead of entire defenses on their teams (like I do). If you'd rather be in a league w/ team defenses, check out the thread for the NFL.com league I set up. Here's the info:

Yahoo! ID#: 181873

Password: 072183SB05

Hope to see you all there.

I set up a Yahoo! league for those who like to have defensive players instead of entire defenses on their teams (like I do).  If you'd rather be in a league w/ team defenses, check out the thread for the NFL.com league I set up.  Here's the info:

Yahoo! ID#:  181873

Password:  072183SB05

Hope to see you all there.

378651[/snapback]

I just joined R.Rich - Thanks for setting it up, I am The Rising.

hey boys...i signed into this league when i was desparately trying to get into the NFL.com league. Well...I managed to get into the NFL.com league and now respectfully request to be excused from the Yahoo league.

Can someone give me a tip on how to bump out? I know i won't have the time to keep up with both leagues and would prefer to allow someone in who will keep up with it.

Thanks!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.