Bush calls for toning down of rhetoric

Well, the have to raise funds. How else can they protest the next Supreme Court Justice before they're even nominated?

The best one of the day was some birkenstock wearing hippie chick who stated, "It doesn't matter who the next Justice is as long as it's a woman."

Brilliant.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the have to raise funds.  How else can they protest the next Supreme Court Justice before they're even nominated?

The best one of the day was some birkenstock wearing hippie chick who stated, "It doesn't matter who the next Justice is as long as it's a woman." 

Brilliant.

375334[/snapback]

Oh Jesus....

Actually I think I know that woman. She lives in Austin, TX, along with 30,000 clones of herself.

The job is to read and interpret laws that are already written. IT'S READING! Any literate person with common sense could do this, and yet it turns into a political sh-- storm. And now we have to put up with people in birkenstocks and their stupid opinions.

Oh Jesus....

Actually I think I know that woman.  She lives in Austin, TX, along with 30,000 clones of herself. 

The job is to read and interpret laws that are already written.  IT'S READING!  Any literate person with common sense could do this, and yet it turns into a political sh-- storm.  And now we have to put up with people in birkenstocks and their stupid opinions.

375340[/snapback]

There are clones on both sides. If you look around, they are everywhere.