Any Dayton, OH area Bills fans?

mtdoak

Hey all, I have the unfortunate fate of beings stuck in OH for one more year, and, according to the bills website, the local 'bills backer bar' is BW3's in centerville. I was gonna head down to watch the opener and get some chicken wings and watch the game. But when i called up the BW3's, they told me it was whoever gets there first is who gets to pick whats on the Sat. So, just curious as to if Buffalo has a pretty strong contingent there who will have already reserved the Satillete.

Thanks

BW3's will end up with another game as their featured game. I watch them via Sunday Ticket at home. Been here 19 years and haven't found a consistent place yet so...home for me. I don't believe Dayton is the first place most who left or are leaving Buffalo would think of. My employer transferred me here, what brings you here?

I haven't lived in Dayton since late 1996 but my friends and I would go to a place called Tickets up in Fairborn. We were all from different parts of the country so we each had our own game we wanted to watch and could pretty much do that and also get some good greek food. Could be worth a try. I also remember the Damon's as another place we would go. I don't really remember any place having a lot of Bills fans.

Good luck and feel glad that you are in Dayton...you could be stuck in middle GA...

Cheers,

Bill

I'm in Dayton also, Butler township actually. I'm in the same boat as the rest of you, never have found a place that show's the bills games week in and week out. I depend on the ticker or TBD for game day updates.

Been here nine years already and like the area. Trust me, it's a lot better than the nine I spent in Dallas... during the superbowl years. The pounding I took was inhumane!