Just Joined the Bills Backers of Virginia Beach

It's the closest chapter to the Outer Banks. I thought it would be fun to watch some of the away games at A.J. Gators with other Bills fanatics.

363885[/snapback]

Not a member, but I need to the Bills bar down there. In VB quite often, mother in law lives on 49th st.

BTW, OBX, I know you said you go to quite a bit of the bills homes games. POsted last week got $29 tickets on Southwest out of BWI for the Dolphins game. I think they were $49 each way out of ORF, so that may even be cheaper than driving.

Not a member, but I need to the Bills bar down there. In VB quite often, mother in law lives on 49th st.

BTW, OBX, I know you said you go to quite a bit of the bills homes games. POsted last week got $29 tickets on Southwest out of BWI for the Dolphins game. I think they were $49 each way out of ORF, so that may even be cheaper than driving.

363892[/snapback]

That's a great fare. While we have always driven, we might consider flying a few times if tickets remain that cheap. As season ticket holders, we're always looking for ways to break up the monotony of that 12 hour drive.

Thanks for the info, and try to get to Gators in VB sometime for a game.