See you on Oct 9th.

Zona

I got my Miami tix in the mail yesterday (thanks Jay!). So I will travel cross country to see our Bills crush the Fish.

See you all in Oct.....

363774[/snapback]

We are having a qausi family reunion(just my borther, sister and me and our kids) that weekend and all are going to the game. 23 strong, my kids first Bills game. YeeHAA

We are having a qausi  family reunion(just my borther, sister and me and our kids)  that weekend and all are  going to the game. 23 strong, my kids first Bills game. YeeHAA

363894[/snapback]

Same with my group. We usually go to the Home opener but this year the Bills play MyJami on the Columbus day weekend so the Kids have Monday off was too good to pass up.

That's exactly what I am talking about. We will be in town for about a week. My wife and kids have never been back east. So we are going to the Falls and just sightseeing in general. Should be alot of fun. Throw in some beer and Wings and Bills football. It just doen't get any better....

My wife and I are also returning to see the Bills squish the fish. All she has ever seen is when the Bills barely beat the Vikings here at the dome. The Vikings fans were pigs and constantly harassed us and threw beer bottles. It was lame. We are really looking forward to seeing great football, and being around great fans.

Go Bills