Ben Wallaces reaction to Horrys 3...

That's ridiculous Darin.

363421[/snapback]

As ridiculous as annointing the teams you root for as the next champion every season?

As usual, you don't have any bullets in your mental gun. According to the ESPN poll at the time of the suspension, 59% felt it was just right, or too light. That makes you a distinct minority.

Typical stupid response.  Everyone knows damn well Indiana got hosed by the NBA but won't acknowledge it.  Their too busy putting up websites for "nogoal.com" for a blown call six years ago.

363239[/snapback]

You're the Thurman's Helmet of Bills fans, you know that? You have so little respect for anyone other than whatever serves your immediate sense of false accomplishment that it's just painful to me that we cheer for the same team. Your team got absolutely everything it deserved, and in short order you will find out that even if the REAL Pacers showed up, they'd get their asses stomped because they're nothing but a bunch of money-grubbing thugs with no respect for the game or the people who allow them to continue to compete.

All mouth...no words.

You're the Thurman's Helmet of Bills fans, you know that? You have so little respect for anyone other than whatever serves your immediate sense of false accomplishment that it's just painful to me that we cheer for the same team. Your team got absolutely everything it deserved, and in short order you will find out that even if the REAL Pacers showed up, they'd get their asses stomped because they're nothing but a bunch of money-grubbing thugs with no respect for the game or the people who allow them to continue to compete.

All mouth...no words.

363741[/snapback]

Blah blah blah blah, it's so painful to me, blah blah blah blah, all words no mouth, blah blah blah blah, the real Pacers, blah blah blah blah, they got what they deserved blah blah blah blah.

That's what it was like reading that trash. It's obvious an arbitrator agreed on the Jermaine O'Neal suspension didn't he? He lowered it by about half the time. There were other Pacers besides Artest who got screwed.

Hell Reggie got suspended and he didn't do a damn thing.

FU NBA

Blah blah blah blah, it's so painful to me, blah blah blah blah, all words no mouth, blah blah blah blah, the real Pacers, blah blah blah blah, they got what they deserved blah blah blah blah.

That's what it was like reading that trash.  It's obvious an arbitrator agreed on the Jermaine O'Neal suspension didn't he?  He lowered it by about half the time.  There were other Pacers besides Artest who got screwed.

Hell Reggie got suspended and he didn't do a damn thing.

FU NBA

363843[/snapback]

Yes, this is the NBA's fault, isn't it? Naturally you, like the rest of the Pacer fans, wouldn't want to acknowledge that your team had any fault. It is clearly a conspiracy not just to screw the Pacers, but to screw you as well. NOW it's all so clear. In fact, I'm sure now everything revolves around giving Detroit the championship this JUST to screw with you and the other blinded Pacer fans.

Poor Pacer fans. So misunderstood.

Yes, this is the NBA's fault, isn't it? Naturally you, like the rest of the Pacer fans,  wouldn't want to acknowledge that your team had any fault. It is clearly a conspiracy not just to screw the Pacers, but to screw you as well. NOW it's all so clear. In fact, I'm sure now everything revolves around giving Detroit the championship this JUST to screw with you and the other blinded Pacer fans.

Poor Pacer fans. So misunderstood.

364134[/snapback]

I think we've went through tis many times before. Can you explain to me why Reggie Miller was suspsended for trying to get players off the court? Can you explain to me why a federal arbitrator shortened Jermaine O'Neals suspension? Why exactly was Anthony Johnson suspended for 5 games?

You can't explain any of that.

I think we've went through tis many times before.  Can you explain to me why Reggie Miller was suspsended for trying to get players off the court?  Can you explain to me why a federal arbitrator shortened Jermaine O'Neals suspension?  Why exactly was Anthony Johnson suspended for 5 games?

You can't explain any of that.

364154[/snapback]

Sure I can. They were doing it to !@#$ with you. They specifically sat down and said "Let's !@#$ with BF." ANd we both know O'Neal shouldn't have been suspended in the first place.

Sure I can. They were doing it to !@#$ with you. They specifically sat down and said "Let's !@#$ with BF." ANd we both know O'Neal shouldn't have been suspended in the first place.

364250[/snapback]

You can't provide any valid reason for the suspensions I listed. Jermaine O'Neal was correctly suspended, but for too long. Stephen Jackson should have gotten about what he got, and Artest should have gotten about 45 games.

You can't provide any valid reason for the suspensions I listed.  Jermaine O'Neal was correctly suspended, but for too long.  Stephen Jackson should have gotten about what he got, and Artest should have gotten about 45 games.

364270[/snapback]

45 GAMES!?!?

Yeah. Okay. Jump in the stands, beat on a fan, get a slap on the wrist. We both know if Artest played for Detriot and pulled that stunt, you'd want him thrown out of the league.

You can't provide any valid reason for the suspensions I listed.  Jermaine O'Neal was correctly suspended, but for too long.  Stephen Jackson should have gotten about what he got, and Artest should have gotten about 45 games.

364270[/snapback]

I agree. A man has a right to defend himself. For next season they should have firearms on the team bench so the players can shoot at the offending spectators without having to risk injury by going into the stands.

By the way, hasn't this been an exciting Finals!

45 GAMES!?!?

Yeah. Okay. Jump in the stands, beat on a fan, get a slap on the wrist. We both know if Artest played for Detriot and pulled that stunt, you'd want him thrown out of the league.

364339[/snapback]

Way to leave out the fact that he was provoked.

Way to leave out the fact that he was provoked.

364367[/snapback]

Yeah. That justified his thug actions. I recall a baseball player recently having a fan take a swing at him...and did he jump into the stadium and beat the fan? No. He walked away. But Artest is a Pacer, so it only serves that you'd defend him.

Yeah. That justified his thug actions. I recall a baseball player recently having a fan take a swing at him...and did he jump into the stadium and beat the fan? No. He walked away. But Artest is a Pacer, so it only serves that you'd defend him.

364420[/snapback]

I didn't say he shouldn't be suspended for what he did. Just not for as long as he got. That suspension changed an entire season of NBA basketball.

I didn't say he shouldn't be suspended for what he did.  Just not for as long as he got.  That suspension changed an entire season of NBA basketball.

364425[/snapback]

[big Picture]

Which should make the next dumbass who decides to go into the stands think twice. Hmmm, I wonder if that was the message the NBA was trying to get across?

[/big Picture]

[big Picture]

Which should make the next dumbass who decides to go into the stands think twice.  Hmmm, I wonder if that was the message the NBA was trying to get across?

[/big Picture]

364426[/snapback]

That won't be the last time it happens. Mark my words. Someone else will go into the stands. Just like Kermit Washingtons suspension was susposed to end the on court fighting huh? Here we are 25 years later and fights still break out at NBA games.

That won't be the last time it happens.  Mark my words.  Someone else will go into the stands.  Just like Kermit Washingtons suspension was susposed to end the on court fighting huh?  Here we are 25 years later and fights still break out at NBA games.

364439[/snapback]

Haven't all the pacers been in the stands already though ?